Monday, May 17, 2010

i need you

please..i need you..
please i need you always..
to calm on me..
i want to share with u..
all my problem..
i need u all by my side..
please..
come and meet me..
i always waiting for u...
i always for ur good deeds..
i always dreaming of u..
i dun noe y im afraid if im losing u..
because im not perfect to take care of u..
i always made u dissapointed wif my act..
huhuhu..
i am who i am..
please accept me as i am..
i cant be anyone else..
i noe u were loving and caring with me a lot..
and
me too..
hope to see u soon my dear..
everyday im pray for ur happiness..
im miss u so much..
since u leaved me..
26 december 2009..
@ rock the world..
after that we dont meet yet..
but for u..
i sway i can be loyal as u loyal with me..
since u made me fall in love with u..
i noe dat..
ur mine now and forever..
this is from my bottom of my heart..
i write this for u sayang..


jantung ku berdenyut..
irama lagu cintamu mendalam bgku..



annajeff

No comments:

menggedik mengKLIL

Hit Counters